22.5.13

True to Myself

It's not about what is said.
It's all about what isn't.

I close my eyes, and hold it in.

Knowing it will only bleed out in the end.

How does one contain such a thing?

Causing misery all around, can't stop it though-
It's what I feel.

Can't fight it, I don't want to.
Take responsibility for my actions and I always will.

I need to express, I need to be-

To be heard, to share what makes me happy.

I can't hide it.
I can't deny it.
Oh, how I've tried, but it never works.

It suffocates, and stops my breathing. I can't think, and I can't keep it in.

This expression within me, this light-filled love I've felt,
I want to share it, I have to share it.

To not do so, stifles me, and thus it.

I know better, it is better to have than not to-
But to hold back...

I cannot do that.
I've done it for so long, it was a face I wore well-

It's not the same.

I'm not the same.

It must be let out,
I cannot hold it in.
I cannot hold it back.

I do not wish to,
Game or no game.

This is my heart's final say,
With holding it no longer-
I'm going to say what I want to say.

And there isn't a thing that can stop it.
Whether I want to or not.
Talk of such a feeling, will not be stopped.