9.8.09

Crushed


I write for hours in my head.
Expressions written within my eyes…
For all time
About love and how much I despise it.
And I suffer under its grasps

Over
And
Over

But is it love?
Or lust?
Or simply just a very hard to get over crush?

I would like someone to tell me, so I can get away- run away.
And avoid ever turning down that road that led me here.
Led me here in my sorrow.
A sorrow that rips me in two,
With thoughts I feel mustn’t be thought.

But I succumb anyway, to these feelings.
To these thoughts,
My fingers knowing only how to express these things in words.
Words that don’t even do it justice.
Feigned smiles, of jokes and teasing s.
When really I just want to roll up in a ball and stare vacantly
At the blood under my fingernails.

From, those thoughts
Those feelings,
That never leave me.

No matter how much I chase them away.
They only get clearer, blinding me, unable to see clearly.
But it’s not tears that cause it.
It’s

Love.
Lust.
Crush.
Curse.
My downfall.

You.